Evan is a zealous advocate for his clients. For him, the practice of law is not just a job, but a passion. He takes personal and professional pride in bringing innovation and creativity to every matter he handles.
Evan is a litigator who focuses in the areas of premises liability, construction law, general liability and contract disputes. He brings more than a decade of litigation experience to Black Marjieh. Over the course of his career, Evan has skillfully defended property owners, contractors and subcontractors with respect to cases involving bodily injury, property damage, construction and premises liability-related claims. Additionally, he has provided knowledgeable counsel and representation to insurance brokers, agents and other professionals in connection with error and omissions claims. Further, Evan has advised excess insurance carriers as monitoring counsel for large exposure cases.
Outside of work, Evan enjoys spending time with his family, cooking and both playing and watching sports. He is an avid fan of the Jets, Celtics and Yankees.
J.D., The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, 2005
B.A., Brandeis University, 1998
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
T (914) 704-4408
C (203) 609-5090
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Excess Insurance Coverage and Monitoring
- General Liability
- Insurance Coverage and Counseling
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Diaz v. Pinnacle Engineering P.C., et al. (Queens County) - Obtained dismissal for general contractor in NY Labor Law action.
- Brooks v. Iacono, et al. (Kings County) - Obtained voluntary dismissal for engineering client in death case.
- Keaveny v. Consolidated Edison, et ano. (Suffolk County) - Obtained voluntary dismissal for contractor in NY Labor Law action.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member