J.D., cum laude, Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, 2016
- Executive Articles Editor, Pace Intellectual Property, Sports & Entertainment Law Forum
- Competitor, Fordham Judge Paul Joseph Kelly Jr. Invitational Trial Competition
- Competitor, ABA Labor Law Mock Trial Team 2014
- 1L Representative and Street Law Facilitator, National Lawyers Guild
- Member, Public Interest Law Student Organization
B.A, magna cum laude, Long Island University – Post, 2013
Honors: Dean’s List (2009-2013); LIU Post Honors Program (2009-2013); Phi Eta Sigma National Freshman Honors Society; Pi Gamma Mu International Honors Society for Social
- New York
T: (914) 704-4421
C: (203) 240-3534
Samantha focuses on insurance defense including construction accidents, premises liability, transportation and other general liability matters, as well as estate planning and real estate. A dedicated advocate for her clients, she provides results-driven and cost-effective defense to achieve the best possible outcomes.
During law school, Samantha gained rich experience interning for the Office of the Public Defender in Norwalk, Connecticut; the Environmental Protection Agency in Manhattan; the Pace Women's Justice Center Family Court Legal Program in White Plains, New York; the Legal Aid Society in Bronx, New York; and the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office.
In her spare time, Samantha enjoys traveling, camping and attending concerts.
- Automobile, Trucking and Transportation
- Construction Law
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Elder Care
- Real Estate, Commercial and Residential
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association